Canadian Rockies Public Schools believe student learning thrives when:
- The needs of students are recognized and come first.
- Each student’s knowledge, skills, attributes, and interests are identified and developed.
- The learning environment is physically and emotionally safe and secure for all students including LGBTQ students.
- Opportunities are provided for challenge, discovery, action, and reflection.
- Each school and the district as a whole function as a Professional Learning Community engaged together in ongoing learning.
- Parents are well informed and have meaningful opportunities to participate in their child’s education.
- There are healthy connections between the schools and their communities.
- Relationships between the board, staff, students, and community model mutual respect and support.
NUMBER OF SCHOOLS
Elementary School: 3
Middle School: 1
Secondary School: 2